Who is responsible for the personal data we collect?
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Meeat with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
Purpose of data gathering
To handle complaints and other consumer matters.
Processing that is carried out
- - Communication and response to complaints and other issues related to consumer contact (via telephone, letter or digital channels, including social media)
- - Investigation of complaints and questions
- - Eventual dispatch of compensation
Category of personal data
- -Contact details (address, email and telephone number)
- -Your correspondence
- -Details of purchase date, place of purchase, possible error/complaint
- -Health data (e.g. allergic reactions and health conditions that you inform us about)
Legitimate interest. The processing is necessary to meet our and your legitimate interests in dealing with complaints and consumer issues.
Personal data relating to complaints and consumer issues is stored for two years.
Is this data being shared?
Meeat Food Tech OY is sharing this information with our customer service and production partner.
How do we store your data?
Your data is being stored in Frankfurt, Germany. Your data won’t be shared with any party outside of EU.
Privacy policies of other websites
What are your data protection rights?
Meeat would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request Meeat for copies of your personal data.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Meeat correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Meeat to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Meeat erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Meeat restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Meeat processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Meeat transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email stated below.
How to contact us?
Email us at: email@example.com
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that Meeat has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the the Finnish Data Protection Authority https://tietosuoja.fi/etusivu