Craving for a lavish Indian style dinner with pots after pots full of spicy and delicious sauces and sides? Cut some corners by using Meeat Tikka Masala sauce.
1 pk (400 g) of Meeat Tikka Masala
150 g (frozen) green beans
1 dl cashew nuts
1 dl water
To serve with
3 portions of Jasmine rice and/or 3 vegan naan-breads
- Boil the rice and/or heat the naan according to the packages’ directions.
- If you use fresh bean pods, rinse them, remove the stems, and cut them into 5 cm pieces. Depending on their size, boil the beans for 2-4 minutes, so that their pleasant texture remains. Pour the boiling water away and rinse the beans under running cold water.
- Roast the cashews on a dry hot pan for approximately 5 minutes, until they have turned golden brown. Set aside.
- Add water and the Meeat Tikka Masala to a large pan, mix well, and let simmer on medium heat for approximately 3 minutes. Add the boiled or frozen beans and simmer for additional few minutes.
- Serve the Tikka Masala with fresh cilantro, roasted cashews, freshly squeezed lime juice, and the sides of your choice.